Saturday, November 6, 2010

Barcelona and Tarragona

I have travelled a lot this year, certainly more than I have in my life - In part this is down to my relationship which necessitates a degree of comfort with being on the road, My work has also expanded internationally, getting me to even more exciting locations where I can take pictures in between other work engagements or take pictures for seminars and training courses in the UK.

August was a busy month, in addition to being in Russia for 2 weeks I also visited a client in Barcelona and travelled to Perpignan for the Visa Pour'l image festival.

When not networking I was grabbing images to use for later workshops on software retouch - in particular looking at HDR editing (more of that to come)

x01

x01

x01

x01

x01

x01

x01

x01

x01

x01

x01

x01

x01

x01

No comments:

Post a Comment